Busy mother who works full-time reveals how she keeps her home looking pristine with minimal cleaning – from buying grey towels and bedding to painting furniture white
- UK-based mother Tracey-Jayne Johnston, 51, how kept her house looking tidy
- Tracey-Jayne, mother-of-two, said didn’t have time to clean due to full time job
- Places mix of fake and real flowers in home to make it seem like fresh bouquets
- Only uses grey towels and grey pillows and duvet to hide potential stains
- Said she painted over secondhand furniture to make it look pristine condition
A busy mother has revealed she relies on a few well-thought tricks to keep her house looking pristine when she doesn’t have time to clean.
UK-based mother-of-two Tracey-Jayne Johnston, 51, admitted she paints over secondhand furniture and seldom irons in a post to the Mrs Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook group.
When she can’t be ‘on top’ of the cleaning, Tracey-Jayne – who works full-time – still gives the impression of an ‘immaculate home’ she uses grey towels instead of white and bedding in the same shade because dirt and pet hair are less visible.
She also mixes foliage cut from her local park with faux flowers, placing bouquets on second-hand furniture she’s painted white so that the dust won’t show.
Busy mother-of-two Tracey-Jayne Johnston revealed how she keeps her…
– Read more at this – Source