Looking for inspiration for DIY Christmas decorations? We love the idea of creating unique decorations that you can bring out every year and feel all the fuzzy nostalgia. So we have rounded up some simple DIY decs that don’t take ages – and you don’t need an entire craft cupboard to create them, either.
For lots more festive ideas, hacks, recipes, decorating advice, make sure you head over to our Christmas hub page.
1. Make a button bauble Christmas decoration
See how to make a stylish and festive DIY Christmas decoration that will look great hanging on your Christmas tree or around the home. We used old buttons in this craft which takes just minutes.
2. Upcycle an old bauble with a marble effect
If you have changed your decorating scheme since last Christmas, or just have baubles lying around that don’t match, you will be pleased to know you can easily upcycle Christmas decorations to give them a new look. This pretty marble effect is bang on trend and can be finished in minutes with the help of a couple of cans of spray paint.
3. Make a Christmas wreath for your door
You can use any seasonal foliage for your wreath. Add colour with berries and oranges, and texture with a few pine cones.
You will need:
1. Bind generous handfuls of moss on to the wire wreath frame with missing wire. To do this, fasten one end of the reel of the wire to the ring and wrap around the moss in a circular fashion, keeping it taut, and adding handfuls of moss…
– Read more at this – Source